• Hot Country 92.1 FM

Bad Decision While Drunk

It's the rule of law that your ability to make good choices decreases with every drink. So, how drunk was this guy who decided to shove a 250 ml glass bottle up his bum? Pretty drunk, if you must know.

Newswire reports that the unnamed patient, who is from India, crawled on over to his local hospital on May 27 to complain of severe abdominal pain.

Well, the X-ray stunned doctors when they stared at a perfect outline of a glass bottle chilling in their 27-year-old patient's bowels.

Dr S Pandiyaraj, the General Surgeon at the hospital in Nagapattinam, told Newswire, "I had never seen something like this in my entire career so far."

The man eventually confessed he shoved the bottle up his bum during a bout of heavy drinking. While he only wanted the bottle to go so far, his rectum sucked it right up and all subsequent attempts to extract it pushed it up further.

The man sat in pain for two days because he was too embarrassed to tell his family. Doctors say he's lucky to be alive because that bottle was a ticking time bomb -- one wrong move and the glass could have broken.

The surgeon says that was why they operated on the man immediately. "Ideally we wouldn't want to do the surgery without conducting a test for coronavirus. But this was a glass bottle and if it broke it could have caused severe internal damage," they said, adding they "managed to remove the bottle in a two-hour surgery."

The man was ordered to stay in observation for two days because "He still has tears caused by the bottle and it is causing discomfort."

Hopefully this guy learned his lesson about glass bottles not mixing with orifices.

EEO REPORT

PUBLIC FILE 

PRIVACY POLICY

ADVERTISE WITH US

ASSISTANCE WITH PUBLIC FILE

Persons with disabilities needing assistance with public inspection file content should contact Jim Medley, 920-682-0351or jimmedley@womtradio.com

© 2020 BY SEEHAFER BROADCASTING CORP.